Saturday, June 05, 2004

Saturday morning up with the lark.

Far too early and like many people it seems had a poor nights sleep. Hung around lemon like for the morning not feeling like doing much. Carol D/N came, wound had leaked more than usual and whiffed a bit. Short on dressings so make do and mend really. She is a hoot and wanted to see cardboard Ken which is the talk of the wash house. Reminded me I am 4 weeks post op today and only two weeks out of hospital. Seems like an eternity to me.
Ruth and Tom visited in the afternoon , good catch up invite to birthday tea for Emmas 21st, and they borrowed our pressure washer. Fair doo's it resides in their garage anyway.
Jean went off to the chemist to get yet more dressing supplies - sorbsan with charcoal - could be handy for the whiff.
As a treat I took her to somerfield. She loathed it, it is bad, but I think its so bad I enjoy it. It is so Eastern euroopean. There are some real gems hidden in there - port salut slices for example. and frankie dettori ice cream.

No comments: