Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Wednesday Morning where does time go -

Letter from bank saying our mortgage rate deal is coming to an end and we need to make choices. What to do. Too hard for me. Need to sort out other paper work today.
Ally up before Jean and we sit surfin together. tres bien. Need a toilet stop in a mo. things still aint easy in that dept.
Me chillin listening to Radio 6 then a bit of Jools. At about 10.40 I go upstairs and notice my wick hanging - not cool. I wonder if Debbie the DN fits them with a time switch. Anyway despite my strongish stomach this knocks me for 6 a bit too juicy for me. Also shades of tagliatelle from last night.
Forgot to mention spoke to Mal and Jack from cell last night - updates sent. Dressing added too nausea settled Jean up time for shower me thinks. Jean out for lunch with her mum Ally off to town. I chill. Watch trash telly read and surf. Lasagne for lunch, Frank rings, growing three bugs in wound he wants dn's to check with lab about prescription. Joined up care top stuff. Margaret the DN comes we laff as she pokes in my insides, tears are dripping down my face, I suggest we consider a gig at the Edinburgh fringe. There is money in my misery I suspect. After that a bit of paperwork.

No comments: