Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Wednesday work

Arise Jean gets in to work Ally and I mess about getting ready. I cant find the bit of kit I put in a safe place last night. Grr I drop Ally at holiday club then shoot back no luck. See that I remember Jonathons holiday egg ( in a non-religious way). Get into work and get into the groove strangely quickly. Good meetin about EMIS and then into writing a paper on the Information Governance toolkitGood to our own in the top 5 from google. Have to say the NHSIA's website is poor in the area.
I go for a walk wih Andy over to the Speke retail Park. We look like a funny couple as we meander thro the electrical stores then into the new M&S. Spy a bargain in Comet and plan to go back later. Checkout the meal saver and then its back to the gaff and more stuff. meeting about phones and Then more IGT.
See Val and back home. Ally out at Lizzies, me and Jean quick turnaround. WLSINFO crashes andd the techno assures me it will be up in 15 minutes - pah. Jean off to Aunties Wyns - she lives in Billy liddell towers or somewhere. Ally and I shoot to Comet Score a Canon A70 for a stonking 179. Borders and Nannas. Mum had a good day out at the bingo. Get backand there asome very cheesed off members. I fiddle in there but cant get it working.
Grr

No comments: