Sunday, April 11, 2004

A fine lunch then guts kick off

Turkey and lamb went down well. Followed by sticky toffee pudding - delish. A fine repast too many easter eggs in evidence. I wonder if as an obesity ambassador//advocate whatever I can endorse easter eggs. Sod it I'll just have some, I guess they are OK for the average population but not for me. My bowels certainly aint right after lunch and a strong local wind is in evidence. The amphibians in Pauls pond object and I even frighten the goldfinches off. I stink. I walk alone to my mums it doesnt take long as I am self propelled ona acrid trump gas.
Jean and Ally drop Bea off then pick me up. in the sanctity of my own home the problem is solved I think. But the avid blogwatcher will recall I made that claim earlier today.
Mess about with PC's Grrrrrrr - laptop cant see anything past its own nose. Cant get files from there to desktop. Getting cross now. One benefit is I find Jools Holland CD trapped in docking station - one mystery solved.

No comments: