Friday, April 09, 2004

Thursday

The morning after - feels a bit funny to be onest and after a lie in we chill. Ally shoots to town with her mate. We get rash and go the gym together. I think Jean enjoys it.
[Listening to: Doobie Brothers - What A Fool Believes - - (03:40)]
It goes well and we lunch together after followed by a trip to ASDA sefton Park. We have a good time. Back home Jean has a deserved kip me and All chill then off to Nannas via Borders. We purchase some John Lennon, Some rober Palmer and I indulge myself with Children of the Stones DVD. Nanna is fine Mary has retreated home, I go to the shop over the road from mums and realise how poor the area is becoming. Back home frozen chilli and telly planned but business drags me back to The Site. Sleep on it and things will look beter - done what I can.
[Listening to: Working On The Highway - Springsteen, Bruce - Born In The U.S.A. (03:15)]

No comments: