Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Tuesday Last day of leave

I check in with Janet to ensure she thinks I am off. I bum about the house early AM and Jean goes for a training trot. I suspect she may have overtaken my fitness level. She is only off for the morning so she is scoots Ally is at holiday club. I ring the The Commish and get the good news that the charidee status is at long last complete. Shock. Ally comes home and I shoot to the post office box at copperas hill. Where I witness a poor postal worker besieged by people angry the office shuts at 2. People are pleading with hime to just get their "packet." He invites me to join I tell it aint his fault, and ho hum away having wasted the best part of an hour. I spent the afternoon playing soliciors and doing the probate gig.. Get home and Ally is off out to the flicks. 52nd State or something. Jean and I enjoy a curry tea, and I watch and follow neighbours.After tea Jean goes to get ally and the gang from the flicks I take probate gear to Nanna for checking signing etc.

No comments: