Friday, April 30, 2004

So Retro Blogging - Monday in a view

Its Friday and I remember the blog. Grrr been too busy to pee.
Monday Occy Health - fitness to practice in my current job - Dr Hibbert is a top chappie.

Team brief planning meeting need to think about web and how we use that.

Monday night discussing changes at WLSINFO get there and star it moving.
10 meeting with Esteem least I think this is them. Slightly surreal at times talk of ginger groups and tiger teams always disturbs me. Then a working on proposals. Sarah
Support group - the excellent Jon Pinkney goes well though he is a brave geezer coming at all. I am always impressed with seriously clever people. Cock up (my fault and Jean takes my keys home) I end up leaving car and Louise drops me off.

Working hard on how I could work in the future. tough but starts to make sense.
Working from Home am lunch at neighbourhood salmon and spinach.
Thursday dietitians - Jenny is as ever excellent. work though my intake and expenditure. Need to move forward with the exercise.
Speak to JK- He has been in a crash.
Book in for a gig in Leicester.towards the end of May via Babs.
Not enough time.to do whats required.

No comments: