Monday, April 12, 2004

A bit of Jools in the mornin.

[Now playing: Track 1 - Unknown Artist - Unknown Album (7/17/2003 21:18:27) (03:41)]
well media player says its Jools onest volume 2. Good stuff.
I start an esoteric search of resources online which takes me up hill and down dale, in an informatics sense. I end up logged into Aditus and Sheffield University at the same time. Sad I know. Which reminds me I need to tell em at Sheffield where I am up to.
Get biting into Obesity Surgery and get a hint of hope with the promise of five articles free. i sign up through Emerald which is pants. It seems to contain links to all sorts but not the one I want. GRRRRRR.
Walter Pories gets me thinking, he is the american pres of their college of bariatric surgeons. He makes me think that by calling the site Weight Loss Surgery Info I may have shot meself in the foot. He expounds that its about much more than weight. Which talking to the "oldtimers" I have met it certainly is. reas it yourself in their
freebie

No comments: