Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter

[Listening to: cornershop - brimful of asha - - (05:14)]
Get Easter movin. I have found a lot of tracks that have been hiding somewhere.
[Listening to: The Queen is Dead - 07 - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side -(03:19)]
Morrisey making Telly and media appearances again. Hmm.
Constipation is the theme of the day. Woken several times in the night with abdo pain and all is not well. I have increased exercise fluids fibre. Only change we can detect is reucing fat intake. Jane a good friend sent me some vitamind and warned they may cause said effect. But I suspect the fact I have ingested none clears them from suspicion.
[Listening to: Heaven's Love - Jon Anderson - The More You Know (04:18)]
Good news 11.10 the levee breaks success. Smiling now. I arrive back from the bathroom and the media player is playing
[Listening to: Water Music - Handel - (07:49)]
. That makes me smile though that gentlemans firework music may have been more appropriate.
I need to get into a serious groove now. Jean has gone out on a serious walk, Ally is cranking up some serious dance music in kitchen so I scour this list and come up with
[Now playing: Yes - Homeworld - Handel - (09:31)]
which though very late is passble.So Easter Sunday -off to Ruth and Pauls for Lunch walk to Mums quick check then back here for a chillin session. Need to go and remind Ally to start the bathing rota. Otherwise Jean wil get back in from her walk and I'll be battered. Tis done she aint impressed. Ach medication here is Jean - oops I predict batterings.
[Now playing: Stand By Me - John Lennon - (03:24)]
[Now playing: John Lee Hooker - Mr. Lucky (with The Robert Cray Band) - - (04:41)]

Listen out for the thud this evening as Jean and I fall off the wagon
[Now playing: Streams Of Whiskey - The Pogues - The Best Of The Pogues (02:33)]
everything seems to talk about drink. I am reminded about U2 days and this grabs the fire
[Now playing: U2 - War - 01 - Sunday Bloody Sunday - - (04:40)]
good album and excellent docudrama as I recall.

[Now playing: (The Smiths) - cemetary gates - MUSICMATCH - (02:41)]
bit more manc. Groovin now setting up firewire between laptop and main server - dont ask
[Now playing: In The Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett - Classic Rock 1965 (02:28)]
quick follow up
[Now playing: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Double Trouble - (02:52)]

Its grooving now I cant get the two bighters to see each other let alone speak .
[Now playing: Champs - Tequila - - (02:13)]

[Now playing: Big Joe Turner - Shake, Rattle and Roll - - (02:55)]
further frustration they can see connections now but not each other
[Now playing: Heart Attack and Vine - Waits, (04:51)]

No comments: