Saturday, April 03, 2004

Wednesday Thursday Friday

[Listening to: Bob Marley - I shot the Sherif - - (04:40)]

A bit of a mess really all blurring into one on reflection.
Major memories seem matters funereal - it would appear that the affair is fuelled by tea nicotine and cream cakes. We sort of go into grass roots survival stuff. I keep in touch worth workwandering in each day I feel ok on a personal basis but worried about me mam. She aint doing well. The Arrangements are made 12 noon mass at sacred Heart hall lane by father fitz and then 1.15 cremation at springwood. Then back to the Devonshire for Buffet A. Nice doo. The Echo ads work out well and things seem to be going well. Nursing standard hits the shelves and I have a piece published. Mental Health a practioner turned patient tells his story. I decided to come out .... we it might help someone it helped me and B.A.D. is chronically misunderstood. Its Saturday Am and the girls are away getting hair cuts so i crank the volume up
[Listening to: Bob Marley - One Love - - (02:48)]
do a bit of easy skanking.
All is not well on WLSINFO but we can live with that.
I ring the probate office cool dudes packs in the post
I get off to the banks tofreeze nans accounts I experience the full range of financial institutions bereavement services from the Loyds - Miss Scotland to the abbey chewing gum clone. Guess which was best. I have to say the internet/telephone banking aint cool if yer bereaved though there is clearly a script. Telephone bankin post mortem may catch on Dan the Man tells me increasing numbers of geezers are wanting to pack off mobiles with there loved ones. (Oh dear - still it takes us all in different ways).
Mood music changin here
[Listening to: Working On The Highway - Springsteen, Bruce - Born In The U.S.A. (03:15)]
20 odd years old but still makes me dance. Bought a kettle and toaster anew dressing gown and Bill Grundys (rhyming slang) from ASDA my word its cheap.
see relatives a lot. Avoid going to see the priest and then volunteer to say a few words about nannie at the gig. Jean is doing a reading.
Nell and Kieran us the comments feature which is apprecated and should be acknowledged.
I hit lunch at Greenbank with Kim at Greenbank - usual stuff lentil and veg soup(odd) special mention to her little sister who has start the dimmock factor at mcnaught towers. I look forward to the full opening to the public which at current forecasts will be 2007. Just to see if either of them stil drop by here.
Organise some Jools Holland tickets for Mike and Jane Me and Jane ruth - paul is away again. Friday ends with a trip to beas.
[Listening to: Virginia Plain - Brian Ferry & Roxy Music - More Than This - The Best Of B (02:57)]

Bit of class that - remember the Whistle Test
[Listening to: Let's Stick Together - Brian Ferry & Roxy Music - More Than This (03:00)]
Now ferry I wouldnt describe myself as a fan but this is a rocker. And I have always been a sucker for anything with a bit of harmonica in - cept Wally Whyton I saw ferry in an open air gig a few years ago at tatton park knutsford - top stuff.
The shuffle button is going doolally now
[Listening to: BTO - You Aint Seen Nothin Yet - Bryan Ferry - Street Life: 20 Greatest Hits (03:30)]
as smashey and nicey dive in. I actually was in to BTO before they had this out. How sad a confession is that.
[Listening to: It's So Easy - Buddy Holly - Classic Rock 1958 (02:09)]
What would he be doing now??
The shuffle journey then takes me here
[Listening to: Siberian Khatru - Yes - Chicago of Heaven 1-2 (10:32)]
which will make one loopyboy smile.
Here you go sing along a YES

Sing, bird of prey;
Beauty begins at the foot of you. Do you believe the manner?
Gold stainless nail,
Torn through the distance of man
As they regard the summit.

Turgid or what found it at Yes Lyrics Still a helluva bass line.
Back to earth with a thud
[Listening to: Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode A - Yes - Chicago of Heaven 1-2 (02:47)]
strange to find this on a yes bootleg?
[Listening to: Banjo Guys - Dueling Banjos - (03:23)]
Makes me smiel and think of Rob O'Shea nad Burt Reynolds.
[Listening to: Beach Boys - California Girls - - (02:31)]

From there to more harp
[Listening to: All Along the Watchtower - Bob Dylan - Best Of (02:32)]

Leonard tries to bring me down with me
[Listening to: Suzanne - Leonard Cohen - The Best of (03:50)]

But Van the man makes me smile
[Listening to: Cleaning Windows - Van Morrison - Best Of (04:41)]

No comments: