Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Sunday

Its Maundy Thursday now and a lot seems to have happened since then. I think Ally and I started the day with a visit to me mums. Uncle George and and Auntie Dot had been to see Nannie Banks at Leadbetter and Murphys. I made myself available to support my mum and eat cream cakes as required. George and Dot went off to Ormskirk and I left Ally at Nannas. Auntie Mary was arriving later and the prospect of a shopping trip appealed more than coming home with me. Me and Jean chilled, Jean went for a kip and I was about to walk down to Bettys to drop off my eulogy for the priest. Then the heavens opened, Ally arrived and I went down in the motor. Went through arrangements with Betty and john , read my "eulogy " about emily out - it made me upset to see how it affected here. We sorted cars music and lots of other tuff
Then it was off home for chilling.

No comments: