Friday, April 09, 2004

Good Friday

Mess about tarte Normand for brekkkie which is always good. A few phone calls couple of posts and I am off on me holidays. So what does a jolly webmaster do on his stay at home hols.
Catch up with Blog essential gear. learn how to put pics in blog cool stuff. Then lunch, smoked salmon and Prawns I am in the catholic groove then Ally and I take a stroll in the rain to Nannas its about 3 miles last time I walked that far in anger was about 1977. Get back from Nannas and its serious internet fun. By which I mean no outlook and no wlsinfo. Mebbe no obesity though whilst at me mams I scan some photos of my early childhood to scan in for the blackpool gig.
Billy Gates media player OK it maybe so easy you dont need help but can I work out how to do playlists can I nothing. There seems little or no online help. I always knew I was a Winamp boy at heart. It makes me mad.

No comments: