Saturday, April 17, 2004

Saturday LIDL what a shop

Up at 9 mess about off to copperas hill wait in Q for too long then its LIDL looking for cheap boots as advised by Doc McCoy - unlucky sold out. Then off to Tesco. Good shop in the Q behind Mp for Liverpool South which takes me to this inteersting place - whips makes me think of house of cards Her current job. Would it be an invasion of privacy to comment on her shopping?
Having been looking to up my pace total I lose the car. Reunited I get home eat lunch. Then get to work preparing talk for friday. Again seeking paces I trot to the top to spy out our potential venue for our treat. Then down to the fiveways upp to the Somerfield. Few things missed from Tescos and then back the long way. Good meal in the great wall Early evening - treat by mother in law. The drop her off and back home James Nesbit was on Parky. nice bottle or two of Golden Glory top taste of the mo.

No comments: