Sunday, April 04, 2004

Easy Blogging

An email sitting in my in box since feb, from Paul B partner of Dawn the gastron nurse queen.
I paste reply for reference.
Alright geezer keep these positive vibes coming. You can be my roadie manager groupie agent whatever. I have some gigs booked/ done
Windermere gig did that last week with me surgeon mate we done a stan and ollie double act.
At this is in April Blackpool Live
This in May Harrogate

This in June Liverpool
and this in october London

See I is a busy boy but I wanna do more. If they involve taking a day off I need some dosh. Lady Clare gets cheesed if I dont bring home the bacon. The fees range from kiss me bum to a few bob more for the blackpool gig.
Will dawn be wanting me to tart it at the gastro gig in November.
ANything she needs doing tell her to let you/me know.
I have also taken up the pen
NOF journal page 15 and page 27 of this weeks nursing standard.
I also have come out about my Bipolar illness so i can get gigs talking about that - just in cause some booger cures obesity with a pill.

On a personal note health is good but grandmother died suddenly earlier in the week so its cream cakes and mother sitting for me - take care and love to Dawn from Jean and I.
BTW we gave up booze for lent and its killing me - less than a week to go take care
ken

Get the tshirts and button badges printed.

No comments: