Saturday, January 31, 2004

Friday - market day

We arise at an unearthly hour for Allys birthdauy pressies she is made up. It is one of my favourite days of the year. on the way into the works traffic poop again on Speke Road. In my cunning plan to avoid yesterdays traffic jam I cruise past ASDA in a 60's cadillac way (not nineties gay scene). Bad decish poop that way to.Still I sit listening to the editor of This rag on Desert Island Discs bloomin amusing it is too. But his middle england crappy views grate on me. He does choose a years subscription to the guardian as his luxury. His readsons made me laff. Into the works and sorting stuff home for Allys birthday. A sly snooze is planned but foiled by Colin and the girls arrive, with birthday pressies for Ally. Ally gets to choose so its KFC. Crispy strips and a few fries for me. This made me laff. Whilst eating me tea. As if some cunning plan of the obesity police, an alarm triggered by the high fat content of me tea an article comes on the six oclock news about Weight Loss Surgery bit off the mark but welcome publicity none the less for that. The reporter denise mahoney left a message on the wlsinfo answer phone I rang her three times left voice mail but she never got back to me. The Ruth and Paul visit Ruth is on her way out. Alan calls later Bea isn't well. mum and Nan are off a Christmas party at Sacred Heart. Nice

No comments: