Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Wednesday.

Emails clarifying the exact position on TREX tribute bands has been dispatched from the midlands. I cant report it exactly but the crux is it aint the band earlier referred to. I would check but its on the PC upstairs and I am too lazy.
Get up sluggish and move it on out into the works and knock out some of the CHI questionairre it goes well. kim is off charnock richard and I undertake to to check out somerfield in the village on her behalf. Garston is a village, near where I grew up. An interesting place, the shire of Liverpool. Well Somerfield is an odd gaff. Kwik save meets Lennons, though I note Garston still has a Kwiksave. Somerfield isnt sure if its tesco asda or lidl. I guess the truth is it tries to tailor according to the area. This gaff seems ok a nice prepared fruit tray at 1.25, 4 types of chillies, fairish range of cheese bit poor on healthy eating ready meals, healthy on wine beer and megadeals. I couldnt find sandwiches but Gill in the works later pointed me right. Its ok I score two ready meals and some hot cross buns.
Back to the works and then lasagne. More Chi and off to the gym. Good session if a little busy. Home and busy on the internet.

No comments: