Tuesday, January 13, 2004

tuesday

Sounds cold wet and miserable just the day for going to work. Into theoffice few emails and then off to see Caroline at Hammy House. A catch up and then its on to sort out the informatics section of the CHI questionairre. My left ankle seems to be suffering in pain on weightbearing. Had a good session at the gym yesterday so if the pain persists today I will rest it and just do weights and sitting cardio work. I blame the stepper machine which is I think some sort of medieaval torture instrument, Idid 5 minutes on it and felt whacked. Email last night from the youngs in darkest Leicestershire still blog watchin and watching trex, not sure if its a tribute band or the originals sans marc of course. Well it would appear they are both or neither really if this is them Who knows December Market Harborough Leisure Centre and DVD from the live gig at Sevenoaks Kent. MEN arena it is not. I await confirmation from our Midlands correspondent.

No comments: