Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Tuesday - Birthday Boy - Birthday site

I surface morning world I am 43 surely I get to sleep in all day. Nope presents and crads with wife and daughter. Telling that most of my greetings are cyber rather than carbon based, hmmm interesting but sad. This is the official anniversary of the launch of the website. This time last year it was 2 members me and loopy boy - his bariatric conversations are as you can see stunning. Still we moved on and 585 since then. Books and treat and stuff for birthday too numerous and personal to list, top prize goes this book. Into Hammy house and the email system is cunningly set up to stop achieving anything. Sure its just a glitch, but its darn annoying. Kieran and I scoot throught the detail of the wlsinfo library he has graciously helped with. I remember a good lesson look at your service from the front of the shop not the back.
Go home for birthday time cool. Nice feeling and we have a takeaway

No comments: