Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Burn baby burn

Start the day by annoiting myself with orange juice not traditional but wet none the less. Work on emails and sorting stuff. Then off to a meet in the swiss life building in crosby. Its about the next steps in the LSP process, related to the NPFiT. Its a whole new world for me. We talk about CSC, bundles and inevitable change. I realise I have been in the NHS for 25 years this year 21/08/04, does that mean I get a pressie. We shall see later this year. Seems a big chunk of time to me. Meeting is a strange one, lots of dynamic, nervousness, jockeying, there wasnt a three line whip but pretty near a 100% attendance. Two conultants from Secta. One of whom was John Nickson who is shocked by my appearance. Nice guy and former Head of IT at North Mersey Community Trust. On the way home I pass a road sign for chaffers field. Is the the field of some one who chafes. Its a sporty gaff still made me smile. JK came round had a look at the boiler. Not good news. but he speaks to a mate and will be coming back soon.

No comments: