Wednesday, January 07, 2004

It's Gym time

After talking to JK my celebrity Bilio-Pancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch mate, not the first in the Uk, that we think was Jane, but probably JK was the first done in the UK. Anyway he aint been so good for a bit but he's been reviewed and has a plan with which he is happy. Talking to JK makes me realise what a wuss I am and how hard he is. Though I do wuss very well, years of practice see.
Anyway jangle with him for longer than should medicate and breakfast.Then hit the road for the gym. Aint been since 22/12/03 and it hurts to walk the steps through the door. Nice lady with heart and hormone problem is there and we exchange pleasantries. The staff seem more distant than ever and I miss Jack. I work out and despite near misses make it through the session, then into the restaurant for mushroom soup and prawns. Did a lot of thinking about the nature of the long term maintenance of Roux en Y, whilst I was training.
Email city on return - chill out and Kieran visits to serve some sort of librarians fatwa on me OK - I exagerate an overdue notice. He collects the book so no blood is shed. We have a good jangle he is off to Glasgow, I offer to go in a fit of impetuousness, but since I drove to Romania Glasgow seems not far away. He is planning to stay though so its a non starter. Phew he declines I have been in trouble before for rash escapades to strangelands without prior approval from Mrs C.

No comments: