Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Fire is good

Tuesday is OK emails and then lunch with Kim at the Greenbank, pulling another flanker I discover Jean has assaulted the walletthe presumed tenner has gne AWOL. Then its off to Hammy for a meeting with Fran top woman upfront honest and straight. i am enrolled to the corporate cup team for this year. 6 runs I think. Nice one Corporate series - like that. Catch Val, she is going soon to teacher training land and call in to library see Tracey.Call at Glaxo on way home to drop off booking forms badly organised sod that I am. Ally and I make Chilli together which we both enjoy doing. Then the girl are off to Beas and I am off to Cell. Interesting session Mals cousin Stuart from Australia is there. We are paired up to go out and get to know each other a bit. i get Taxi billy. cool we is matey already so a nice easy start.

No comments: