Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Tuesday

Still have trouble getting up in the morning. Dragging around and a bit sluggish. Call into mather avenue on the way in for a sick note. A big queue, and I see the two wendys, a mum and daughter combo who used to go to red cross when I was a tutor there. Get accosted by Ida the practice manager and she whisks me off into her cupboard. She updates me on things and I ask her for my sicknote. Frank has forgotten to do it but she wheels him in to do it. There is cell groupb tonight. Off to the works and before long I am off to hammy to see caroline. NCP is full so 2.50 and a long walk in foul weather. Stop at delaneys veg soupand pasta salad. Good meet into lis see paul helene jeanette end up trotting to a greasy spoon with paul. Back to hammy then off to see john young. He gives me a good helping hand. Off to the library. Kierans out catch up with sally. Off home. Ring moss house in transit to enquire as to appt time tomorrow. 3pm said the lady today, its 4.05 dont worry he is till seeing his first patient. Made it in time top guy lots of information choices and empowerment. I am severely impressed. Off home girls off to Beas and me to cell group just seven of us their but a good gig none the less.



No comments: