Monday, January 26, 2004

Saintly Switchboy has miracles in mind.

The girls slumber I was just up having a pleasurable prod in my delicious fire. When JK arrived to do the gig. Top man and in true worky fashion I assume position of can lad a job I can manage.
In that cupboard is a mystery to mean. But the 4.50 bit dont work and we get bumped to plan b.
3 or so hours later jobs good 'un - sorted. Plenty of hot drinks thrn home for spanner. sorted. awkward but sorted. Congrats JK you is a star of the highest order. Bum about felling warm, before takin a hot bath and braving Nannyland. Oh dear.
Home via Somerfield and then back to cook chilli together - well on me own reallly but I like it and its in the pot for the week.Ally is off to her Penny lane based mate. She is miffed when she rings at 9.45 and we wont let her stay the night. but hey thats the parent gig isn't it. We watch Dalziel and Pascoe.

No comments: