Sunday, February 01, 2004

Saturday is party day.

The whole day starts at 10.30 off with JK to the sefton suite at Aintree to see Den who had a DS on Wednesday. His story is interesting and reminded me of how much of life seems to be things that just fall in together in the right way. He rang TOAST for some info about surgery. The woman he spoke to their had met me at the NOF conference had spoken to me and suggested he joined the site. he joined I spoke to him him on the phone the rest is history. What a top guy and talking to hi makes me realise why I do WLSINFO. Top stuff. Real getting back intouch sort of stuff.
Come home chill then its off to the doo at 7. 30 meet Ray and Wally ex cooks from Sefton General top lads.Buffet A for 80 3 pound ahead and people arrive early. Usually at 8.45 I am worrying no one is there but this time the place is hummin by then its great I am overwhelmed.
Pictures of the night:-
Page one
Page two
Audreys shots
What a great night two Danish fellas appeared and I got some great pressies, the best was some moist bum wipes from someone very practical.
Jean and Ally went home about 1pm we got a late drink after much debate at the bitter end there was fi Audrey and me I went off into the rain to get a cab took me twenty mins I came back with one but the place was shut. Went home and stayed up opening presents and talking to Jean who needed some wine.
Went to bed too late.
Thanks to Paul for lending me his camera.

No comments: