Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I aint depressed - onest

Me mate Audrey emailed me to say I sounded a bit down in the blog. I had a read thro the last post and couldn't see why, though I suppose the sentence wake up wishing I hadnt I hadn't -nothing new there then was a worry. More about hangover and lazyitis than anything else. But Auds an Fi are great girls but I am feart of them. They describe themselves as the hairy burds in a song the sing to the the tune of the we are the cheeky girls. They are from Glasgow and I understand about 20% of ther spoken commmunication. The type in Scottish too. They are the biggest hearted people in the world, they are bandsters have a wiked sense of humour and a fearsome appetite for work on the site. The run a support group up there too. Auds shouts at me too much but I can live with that. We have the chat tonight and that goes well. And a message to Auds see that thing that says comments under this post. Its for comments try using it hahaha.

No comments: