Thursday, February 26, 2004

Wednesday - some time for me.

I woke up about 9.15 then chilled and headed for the gym at around 12. Did a great cardio sesssion managing 3k in about 30.30 . which is great OK I was down to 27.30 before I was depressed but this is about 3 mins better than ever. Chuffed. Then had a good weights session went well and enjoyed the shower after. Into the resturant for mushroom and spinach soup, sat with a guy called Norman nice interesting bloke. Had a chat with Turgid the restaurant manager then salim and one of the other cooks all splendid fellows. Then its off to Tesco for a mooch and and the purchasing of the raw ingredients for salmon and prawn pasta. Very nice. Lit a real fire which helps keep the biting wind away. At 7.40 think I would just be thinking about leaving Euston and I am convinced I did the right thing in not going. Kept computer usage down to a minimu and early night and a good sleep. Top banana.

No comments: