Saturday, February 21, 2004

Friday -

Postman arrives bearing National obesity forum goodies the conference is sorted top spers from the world of medicine sport and politics including .Keb Clare.
Also get a get a gig in the newsletter page 14 and pic on page 16
Jean off work and on antibiotics I attempt to pamper her slightly. Dont manage much I aint very good at it. Jean stays in bed till 12 and mooch about. Set off for Jayne Hardings leving night out at 4.30. What a turn out plenty there, all sorts of informatics/information people. Start off in Atrium then head to the Mathew Street Quarter Hmmmm feeling my age. A jolly good laff though if a tad noisy for this deaf old geezer. Hit edwards bar and then its off to flanagans apple. Sort of Irish theme pub full of Irish tourists. And my nephew Matthew or Mattie as he is knownto his friends. Arrived home by 10 a fairly decent hour. Good laff and when I left the place was getting very busy. I am not sure I like pubs with bouncers, nowhere to sit, lousy beer, loud music but what do I know.

No comments: