Thursday, February 19, 2004

Thursday Morning - yup I am holiday

But I end up in work at the 3TC centre for a meeting with people from our new contract providers CSC. I was singularly unimpressed that I made the effort to get there on time arrived there five minutes early and they had already started, still they have a lot todo. Interesting presentation by Annie from Isoft. Situation falling flat on its face then its rescued by a geezer in change management - I was impressed. Meeting ends having made some progress so its off to town to meet Jeni. Hannah, Colin Jean and Ally at the Casa Italia. Jeni is 18 to day so much celebration nice meal garlic bread and canneloni for me. Top stuff. Leisurely then home with Ally after taking a walk up mathew street. Relaxing evening at home which was nice.

No comments: