Sunday, February 08, 2004

Saturday Night Fever is finger lickin good

The day is really about getting ready for tonight. I hot foot it off to Somerfield to check out their megadeals. A quick search reveals their website . Life in economy mode has introduced me too mega deals cheap bargains. I score a fresh chicken, sore chicken pieces mince and some more good stuff. Plenty fine then home again. Then lunch at home which was lasagne originally purchased for last night. Then its off for a tesco fest proper shop Somerfield is OK but you cant get it all. Allys party tonight 6 guests
Then home chill, party people arrive, wait a bit then off to pick up mum. She told me that Nanny has been in hospital this week but we dont know why. Blood transfusion 2 units given but no sense obtained. Nanny seems knakkered and her legs have now both got ulcers bad time. Drop mum off then off to KFC. Two buckets and a meal between me and jean. Goes well all told. A success if a little noisy.

No comments: