Saturday, February 07, 2004

Thursday sees me in town

Postie brings an interesting one today. An invite to a bash in London Nursing Standard have a new campaign called Nursing the future which is about the image of nursing, they have invited to a reception at Westminster to launch it. Seems like a cool bash to me and a must from a networking and pressing the flesh point of view. It is being hosted by Laura Moffat at this gaff which is part of the westminster complex. Seems a cool swoop to me. Jean is gutted but made up at the same time.
Off to Hammy House and its the library, via Fran then off to a meet with John Y to sort out Information governance. Then its a solitary lunch at Greenbank sweet potato soup and then back to the works.
The evening sees a meet at Jacks house he is the cell leader, cool dude and helps me put a lot in perspective. Not surprisingly Brians funeral tomorrow is heavy on my heart. Ally seems almost too cool about things and I arrive in to \jean and Paula in full powwow mode. Mothers up the pole not cool.

No comments: