Thursday, February 26, 2004

Thursday - things start to click into place

Good mornin at the matchworks with heaven sent Janet who sorts me with efficiency. Meal deal at Boots then off to The May Logan Centre. Another top bash with CSC. The presence of Bob leads to a lot more interest. But a vision seems to drop into place for me. They go on about granularity, information buses, information silos, and alsorts of othr jargon words. We have to stop thinking in systems terms. Integratioon engines that the way forward. I realise I already have my clinical system its Internet Exporer 6 just have a front end and let the boffins sort the back end. Gave Caroline a lift home and sorted out a few things in the car. Home and was gonna be a lasagne but a lae shift to a delicious tortellini and tomato sauce from Tesco. Generalised chilling in the evening with cut down computer input. Watched wire in the blood Enjoyable.

No comments: