Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Wednesday, a walk in the Black Forest or erm Childwall woods

A walk with the park ranger in Childwall woods top man with vast knowledge of trees. See plenty of things I didnt know about in a nice bit of woods in walking distance from the house. There are woodpeckers and foxes, and a load of trees. I was well impressed this is scary new stuff and only 15 minutes from our ouse. Go to Tescos Woolton for dinner, girls happy but me less so. So I buy a pasta salad from the shop and hope they will try to evict me for eatingit there. Brace myself for a special diet protest that never comes. Round to mothers, she don't look so clever. Just wants to sit around so that aint good. Me and Ally take sue mums dog for a walk. Me and dogs not a good combination, Sue has acquired the personality of one of my mothers younger sisters dont ask. Basically you have to carry her like a baby to a point out of site of the house then she will walk. Walk a mile somewhere along the line she poohs, not impressed. Ungracious bending and cleaning, teflon it aint.
Back to the house mother is delighted the dog has crapped - a sign of greast honour and total respect. Us back home called at the docs to pick up script which is shut. Go home eat ravenously within my diet (I have walked three miles today). Water the garden and chill.

No comments: