Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Blogging is good for you

But only as part of a calorie controlled well balanced diet.
Everything seems to be going well, and looking forward to phased return to the matchworks tomorrow. My initial focus is gonna be on how we use sytems to improve proctivity within the office. With lessons learnt for clinical practice. etc. A 6 day report.Then some implementation work. A lot of talking and listening. Which will hopefully ease me in.
Need to think about getting Sheffield course back on track too.
Today then Ally getting picked up by her mates we have joined a school run club I think. I hope. I am picking them up tonight. Mother visit, gym, Online meeting at 8pm get pencil case ready for tomorrows start. Few phone calls and catch up. Plenty to do but lots of plans.

No comments: