Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Tuesday More rushing

Doctors appointment 8.50 Frank showing off his new printer which didnt work. Call techie after I thought trying the obvious. Didn't try the paper tray as I foolishly thought he would have checked, he hadn't it was empty but worked better afterwards. Off to see a friend feeling a bit down, move them on a bit I think. Back home lunch, then off to Speke retail park. New shoes in Brantano. Stout walking shoes for our outdoor pursuits planned for tomorrow. More to follow. Then in to Borders, coffee at starbucks then into the shop properly. They have a chuckout corner in there, wow did I have a good root. Got an outlook 2000 book for work. Bought a book by the Dalai Lama - the little book of wisdom. He is a wise old git. A Susie Orbach number called on eating seems a bit of a gem she used to do a bit in the guardian cant remember much about her.
Off to Greenbank for tea new chef the chicken penne pasta is greatly improved by the addition of more (some) chicken. Jean goes off to mothers and I have an online meeting, which greatly occupies me.
Good nights sleep though I sense Jean is having troubles when she wakes me telling me to call the police as we have people in the loft. I feel considerably settled once we establish it is a dream

No comments: