Monday, May 26, 2003

Monday Busted

Nanna duty today she wanted to visit Nanny Banks her mum. A stubborn stoical character on a good day. This was not a good day. I absent myself to maplins and console myself to a small bit of spending and a large bit of browsing. On return I sit in the kitchen messing on the laptop. Listening to my mum and her mum arguing at the top of their voices. i am transported back to my childhood. Nannas house is in the centre of Urban regeneration capital of liverpool and all round scary place. Take mum home and back to our house to see Lizzie Alls mate and our house guest had arrived. Drive them to Manchester to the Carling Apollo to see Busted. I sod off to Leeds to see my mate Gordon who had WLS on 1/5/03 and is still in. He has had all sorts of probs leaks and infections and MRSA. The Leeds General Infirmary is the maddest place I have ever been (hospital wise). Eventually find him and he looks pleased to see me. Find my way out and get lost going back into Manchester I see it more as an interesting diversion. Find the place again and nibble some chicken whilst waiting for them. Ardwick looks like the Kensington of Liverpool. On the way home have to stop the car and chuck up. Get home blow up an airbed and sleep well

No comments: