Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Sundays report

Sun didn't last long the hotel was sat in the grounds of a park which is locked so meander around the streets of Mansfield. Back to the hotel and meet the cook. Explain to her about WLS and my breakfast needs. Back to the room Bob Marley and bath. Downstairs walk round the park with Nell, breakfast and back to work. Jenny and Colin the partners are great. Productive mornin and get sorted. Bye to Mick, drop nell at Nottingham and find station for emotional goodbye. Find M1 and head up lunch at services. Encounter deeply bad weather on the way home torrential rain. Drop Teen in bury, talk her husband and daughter who makes me laff so much it moves me. I get quite emotional on the way home when I realise I may be around to see her and everyone else get older coz of the op. Stop the car weep for joy and drive on. Arrive home, pleased to see the girls and chill watch 24, top telly at the moment. Contemplate two new bits of the blog, whats on our telly, and what I am listening to in the car.

No comments: