Saturday, May 10, 2003

Friday - busy delete delete delete

In to work and enjoy it but not too much. A long tiring day, perked up a bit in the middle by a walk twice around the matchworks with Veronica, talking about my return and how work splits between us. A meeting with a few of our tech guys and an attempt to sort out where thats up to. We have a project called desktop rollout. I wanna see where that is going. Our target figures dont seem good and our name is in red on the list, which is bad. Saw a few people who haven't seen me for ages and still feels odd when people look at you differently/strangely. Problem with District Nurses phones which I am over keen to get involved with. Problem linked to my reluctance to go to the Royal. End up there eventually to discover that it could be Monday or Tuesday before we find out anything about mums scan. she is fed up, I am relieved, as is Brother David and Sister Mary who is in Lake district. Pop in at mother in laws, on way home Ally out at wild west disco. Relief of tension in the house palpable, even though hearing anything has just moved Some books arrive from the states for the wlsinfo library.

No comments: