Thursday, May 08, 2003

None for me thank you

No work, no visiting today, so what plans? A gym session I think fairly handy and maybe lunch at the Greenbank. Need a good session in the gym as I had to step down my workout. Discussed with Lady Clare and lazy morning which means me webbing, her sleeping lunch here then gym this afternoon. Need to go back to basics and workout with guru Jack. Parcel of clothes expected today, welcome as underwear situation is dire. But not dire here (terrible joke which needs out loud delivery to work). All clothes officially too big and need to buy in. i refuse to buy a suit and if I need one I think I'll rent it. Waist is down 20inches since the op which is fairly shocking.Lots of paperwork etc to sort. Also had new information line for NW Weight Loss Surgery Support Group installed yesterday. Things are coming together.

No comments: