Sunday, May 11, 2003

Sunday sausage and mash

I think I miss sausages and bacon more than anything since the op.... but we cooked well today and we gave a great lunch. i had some chicken, cabbage and mash and followed up witha morsel of fruit and cheese. Off to see mother shortly got a busy week ahead and a lot to sort. Big job tomorrow is taking Nanny Banks for chair assessment at the independent living centre. Her mobility is getting so impaired even getting her out of the house is a big job. Her morning carer is the tops and I'll talk to her in tthe morning. Sister back from lakes this tonight so I am having a night off visiting tomorrow. Got this support group meeting coming up on Wednesday night and a couple of days at work to throw in. Need to see GP and negotiate a visit to Glaxo for disabled workers network and Bridge chapel for some gig to celebrate Adult learners week. Going to Maghull where I used to workso they can see how much weight I have lost. Busy time.

No comments: