Monday, May 05, 2003

Walk walk and walk again

I'll feel good - but not too good. My walking is improving at a rapid pace. And strangely the more you do the better it gets. Last night went for a walk with Jean and Ally, who insisted on walking miles in front ended up at the newsagent, I like a good magazine browse. Bought something called living britain something about historical places to go. And boy am I gonna go for it this summer. After so many years on the sidelines things are out there waiting to be done. Ann niece and goddaughter home from London yesterday. Cant understand why I dont want to pay 33 pound to spen three hours each way to get there on the train when Paris is an hour away by plane and I'll soon be fitting in for a tenner. Yahoo.
Went to John Scanlons Nursery at Scarisbrook this morning. It is an annual pilgrimage and we always buy loads. Managed to mess with the seats to fill max space with plants. Then dropped off excess plants at Ruth and Pauls then realised there were three of us and only two seats and a load of plants in the car. No probs says I I'll walk home, three stops and I did it. Success.
I feel good. This afternoon then Jean crashed, me catching up on computer business Ally watching Junk TV all happy. Off to visit mama this pm picking up mother in law and then chinese takeaway for tea.
Kewl or what. Email from Marta my American weight loss mate, glad to see me blogging again. Also posted to Asaad my sudanese friend from Sheffield. I bad mouthed various world leaders so if I dissapear please ask someone about me.

No comments: