Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Late start fasting blood sugar

Did mention I think I may be diabetic, bad thirst, polyuria, tiredness oh and I am a hypochondriac. You cant just feel tired in work they have you wired up and monitor 20 of your body functioning parameters - I fail on most of them. I had a fasting blood sugar done( thanks Nikki). Busy but most of my patients are asleep in theatre or off the unit. I wish i could find a way to blog without breaching confidentiality. i am learning so much from people in my job. I feel truly priveliged to be there and someone even pays me. Ann from PR gets in touch re filming at the end of the month. Have a good natter with Margaret from theatre about "the good old days"
Off to mums at tea time - roast dinner and then off to HMV where I spend a tenner and pick up Led Zeps song remains the same and The Smiths - The complete picture. Then into Borders where I blog (like right now) speak to Jean, Ally goes to M&S, I buy You dont have to be famous to have manic depression. home for wire in the blood I think.

No comments: