Monday, October 09, 2006

Food was good

Despite the fact that something was going on downstairs in the restaurant . I counted14 men go downstairs. While they have been having a christian fellowship meeting my fear and underlying racism fed a fertile imagination and I was too frightened to go to the tolet. I was carrying a camera, blackberry and a monopod (a piece of camera kit that looks like a truncheon). They didnt like the look of me, all were hostile they were clearly waiting for me to piss off so they could start their people trafficking, gambling or hymn singing. The lady who served me was very nice and the wortip with vingar and duck with rice bowl was fantastic. She was whisked away for making me too happy, I got back on to the tube and looked behind me all the way home. Back to the hotel and on the phone to louise diss who is a tonic.

No comments: