Sunday, October 01, 2006

Friday lets get clinical and see doc hibbert first

Not the doc hibbert from the simpsons http://animatedtv.about.com/library/gallerysimpsons/blphoto_other_hibbert.htm but the equably affable occ health doc at what used to be the stratchclyde unit. Running late as ever, I get there and the fella seems pleased to see me. He is the chap who retired me on ill health grounds last year seemed sorry to hear about the sub arachnoid. He was happy to sign me fit to return with some provisos. I wont be doing full nursing and no calculating drug dosages but happy to be back. Back to the sefton suite and I set up for a preop clinic and see a post opper who I have never met but find her words heartening. Catch up with the inpatients ward staff and Louise and Lesley. I work late and go straight to ma in laws stopping to take pics on the way.

No comments: