Saturday, October 21, 2006

Come dancing

Why I am I watching it. Cant be arsed not watching. They are assassinatingsome irl from casualty who I thought did well just walking in her shoes. Tis shite telly but I feel starngely engaged. I just read a chapter of a book called how to write a book which reveals it takes 24 x 10 hour working days to do 50000 words should take me about 4 years then. Feel like I am on a bit of a downward swing. Could be that someone commented yesterday that I was more reliable than people expected and Jean said I looked a bit low. Bloody feel unreliable and down now.
I used to look forward to come dancing on a friday night - I think it was peter west of pissed up cricketing fame. Good article in guardian weekend about noel edmonds deal no deal.
Macro lens came and a skylight filter I ordered a 350d instruction manual from ebay and immediatly my getting the most from book turns up. I break a piece of gaudi pottery I was photographin and lose my blob.

No comments: