Sunday, October 08, 2006

Diary of day

I opted for a walk through covent garden along charing cross road and a circuitous mooch. Got back to hotel checked in home uploaded picd tried to remotely fix a problem with chat client. Think I suceeded. Got tube down to embankment in search of nightime pics using beanbag and monopod looked a complete gonk. Tube back to leicester square now in a restaurant. I aint sure what I ordered but I like to gamble. Hopefully something like wortip and duck of some sort. Ten to eight should look in on exhibition when I get back but can't really be bothered. I should just point out I ironed a shirt tonight listening to music. In nurse training days sunday night was always ironing night (listening to top of the pops on the wireless). It was quite nostalgic, it reminded me how priveleged I felt when phil rowe told me my washing could be washed and ironed for free.

No comments: