Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm in the news today oh boy

Well in the background on the 8am bulletin. Quite clearly there though and to be honest I got a shock turned telly on saw a familiar face looking back. Hahaha. Late breakfast( of poached eggs delicious). Off up to the room and strut my exhibiting stuff. More tired than if I had a skinful (well mebbe not) but still got exhibitors feet. I need to lay down with a drawer under my mattress to elevate my plates of meat. (An old nurses trick (alternatively try an old nurse under your mattress to same effect). On the next stand are the www.weightlossresources.co.uk agreat bunch of girls and one lad with hilary briss sideburns. They think I am a rascal think if I had been drinking I would have been out with them. Still feel better that I didn't. Wonder how much I saved they were banging back champagne cocktails. Of course as bonviveur I would troughed with the best of em. I note to contact them see if wecan do a deal for website members. They gave out a free book too. I shall get some more I think. Also met with two women from ethicon simona and johnna.
Bagged a couple of potential sponsors for our training too. Caught up with annette and paul who went to see the 39 steps on my recommendation. Fortunately they loved it too. Paul gives me big positive vibes. He bigs me up to maria too. After the conf I go for a walk then sit and chat with the NOF gang. I was going to buy me a lens for felt 200notes was taking the piss a bit. I need to ring peter kindermans secretary and work and sort AGM stuff. Oh and 1 million other things.
Jump a taxi to euston with jane, the accountant and the banker.
On the train I spy john ashton erstwhile something or other for north west. He resigned apparently to pursue other avenues. He was reading private eye and the economist. Poor fella has a bad chest and needs a sinus washout. Have to crank thhe ipod up a notch or two.

No comments: