Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Wednesday - Shirt crisis

Oh no I must have lost stones overnight, all my shirts have suddenly become five sizes too big - I can't wear them. Jean and Ally have gone - Found Birthday party shirt - but what about a tie? Those of you that know me will realise I haven't got a clue. I'll take a few into work and seek the sartorial advice of Gail and Sandra, top girls from the Matchworks who I would never "diss" on the blog. How could I, I don't know what it means - must ask Ally. I think she has accussed me of it too. Bit sad last night and upset about Peter. Got an email back from the blogging curate who seems lke a cool dude. So off to work, a steering group meeting where I will look bewildered and the first time proper sit down with Andrea, the PA I share with Ali the gravid pharmacist. She goes on Mat leave on Friday I will miss her, but at least I'll get me chair back. I may donate it to the pregnancy camp when I get under the weight limit for a normal chair.Targets, targets, Targets.

No comments: