Friday, March 14, 2003

Friday try to replay the week.

Wednesday, bit of a blank must consult my diary - It says I was at a meeting about desktop roll out, it went well with Christine and Mike. Got .a new badge made and had a meeting with the boss.Lots to do and must prioritise.
Thursday Back to Blackburne House for another meeting of the great and good in informatics. not surewhat it was all about, though clearly getting less money than we thought. Spooky time in the afternoon. Attended a PROPEL session, attended a very good session about supporting primary care with mental health difficulties. It was at the Bridge Chapel and Cozzie sorted me out some soup for dinner.He also gave me some of his old clothes that no longer fit him. Kept seeing people I knew from years ago and getting lots of double take looks. Met a girl who I last saw in the nurses home in 1982 - my god you have put on weight she said - if only she knew. Popped into mums on the way home where her and Mary were eating a roast dinner. It smelt divine. Then back to Childwall Park Avenue to see Sam Veronica and Jane, all working hard and doing a good job. Dropped Sam off at home and back for pasta bolognese very good. Chilled out watched a very strange back to front ER on E4. In between I promoted Mick to Admin on wlsinfo because of his sterling work (and I need the help).Very tired and off to bed
Friday up early Jean off, but I was in for a meeting about HR websites. Very interesting. Then off to the gym, glass of milk and a workout. Did more walking and enjoyed it. Full workout today and great shower after. New jogging pants in size 2XL fit well, I was in 7xl.

No comments: