Monday, March 03, 2003

Monday night

Forgot to tell you, me mam rang at 3am having a hypoglycaemic/panic attack, my counselling skills at the time are never good. She settled eventually after some mikk and food and reassurance from her semi-comatose son. Got back to sleep then next suddenly awoken needed to be in work by 9.30. Forgot my tablets, bananas and wallet. Got there expecting a team briefing of about half an hour, ended up in a another meeting didn't finish till one. At what I thought was about 10.30 (it was noon) I put out an emergency request for bananas, got one from Gail, and two from Janet. Better, ate lunch at 2.30, then fell asleep at my desk, oops tiddled with some emails but went home at 3.30. Knakkered fell asleep, woke up by the girls and feeling better. Funeral tomorrow - not looking forward to that. Also going to have to sort mywork stuff out.
18 members now registered atWLS Info site I was especially pleased to see a posting that said finally I am not alone. Someone who like all the people felt isolated and was made up to find our site.
You blogwatchers are a fickle lot complaints today (sandra and Gail) that the postings are too long. Like I care, anyway I'm going out to the Willowbank for a drink and an old mans natter.

No comments: