Monday, March 10, 2003

Sunday report

Email webbing and all sorts done this morning. Girls went to church. Then its off to mums where Mary (sister) and her daughter ann(who lives in London) is up. She is my niece and godaughter, top girl. Drop off some big clothes for cozzie to have first shout on. On the way back I whackily suggest we go for a walk in the park. Jean is shocked Ally thinks I have flipped.But we go for a walk around calderstones. Top place lots of nature, I used to fish there when I was a boy. As well as many happy hours just walking round looking for romance. I caught more fish than girls. 1 perch in fact I nearly died it was slimy and prickly. Me mates dad had to take it off the hook.
Back at home for a bit more webbing before pickin me mum up from Nanny Banks. Auntie Betty my mothers asthmatic senior service smoking sister was there. I haven't seen since the op and all she could say was the jogging pants made me look fat. I've lost 12 stone odd doh! Went to Ali and pauls for some time with the cool dude Archie, who has discovered walking. He seemed happy to see us, but looked confused as we aint been there before. Top house with some interesting features, the bog is well worth a visit. Several cool pictures and good reading matter, plus a lifebelt on the wall. Study was cool replete with table football machine. Top of the shop for me however was Pauls german firefighters helmet. He entered the room, which he had pre darkened, to reveal its best quality. It glows in the dark -spooky or what. Jealousy raised its ugly head - I want one. We also share a bit of a passion for fire-engines. I used to be a retained firefighter - more of that another time. What a hoot we had. Back home where Jean and I shared a chinese banquet for one, sort of precooked thing but the chiken was good. Telephone calls to Mick, and Tina who has her weight loss surgery at 6.30 ish in Leeds today. Absolutely knakkered by the end of it and we retire to bed.

No comments: